Monday, July 30, 2012

Out of snyc

These pictures are out of sync - that's exactly how we were feeling the week we were in Australia.  Ready for sleep at 8 pm and wide awake at 5 am.....       
 Since I've shown no quilts yet, I thought I'd stick this one in - it's one I finished AFTER Bruce and I disassembled the machine on Salazar Trail.  I finished piecing when we stayed at Stan and Kris's house and quilted it on Susan Hall's machine( Thanks, Susan).  I carried it with me to California and finished the binding while staying at Grandma Katie's house.  Finally got it mailed off to Cynde Baack for BJ and Pam on our last day in Santa Cruz.  I like the Debbie Maddy pattern AND it was pretty easy.

Anyway, I was unable to get the computer up and running well til now, so I'm just adding all the pics ...the dates are off, as well..   is a The top one is a photo of the apartment we rented in 1999 when we lived here in Parkdale for a semester.  Mostly put up for the benefit of Brendan and Kyle - they'll get a kick out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment